The Dolby Home Theater v4
Dolby Home Theater v4 elevates PC audio and delivers a surround sound experience through a PC’s built-in speakers, headphones, or a connected home theater. Dolby Home Theater v4 first applies processing that fixes any problems with the source material. It then fixes playback issues by compensating for mechanical constraints of the PC itself, because Dolby engineers custom-tune each PC model that includes Dolby Home Theater v4, the audio processing ensures that you enjoy optimal sound for the specific combination of speakers and amplifier in your PC.
Dolby Home Theater v4 technologies:
- Use our latest and most advanced algorithms
- Draw on our extensive research into how people perceive sound
- Match human audio perception
- Are built on a common processing framework
- Work together intelligently
- Authentic Dolby surround sound
- Dolby Home Theater v4 converts your music and other two-channel (stereo) entertainment into 5.1-channel surround sound, and 5.1-channel entertainment like movies into 7.1-channel sound.
- Simplified home theater connections
- The Dolby Digital Out feature in Dolby Home Theater v4 makes it easy for you to connect your PC to a home theater system.
Consistent volume levels
- The Volume Leveler feature in Dolby Home Theater v4 locks in your preferred volume level for more consistent listening.
Increased dialogue clarity
- Dialogue Enhancer improves the clarity of speech in your entertainment, so you can follow every word.
- Distortion-free performance
- Dolby Home Theater v4 optimizes audio performance for your specific PC model and lets you turn up the volume without distorting the sound.
Total audio control
- A ten-band graphic equalizer in Dolby Home Theater v4 provides you with complete control over your PC’s audio profile.
- Dolby Home Theatre v4
Dolby Home Theatre v4